Making a Complaint

If you wish to make a complaint, please submit details using the form below.

Please do not use this form to seek medical advice. If you are feeling unwell, or have questions about your medical treatment, please contact your GP practice or call 111.

A printable version of this form is also available. (docx, 77KB).